New Music: Cee-Lo Green – “F*ck You” [NSFW VIDEO]

The Geography of Sex

September 1, 2010 Guy Stuff

Man Accidentally Blew Himself Up Trying To Kill A Spider


A man suffered flash burns after he accidentally blew himself up trying to kill a spider.
After being called by his wife to deal with a spider lurking behind the toilet bowl, a 28 year-old man decided to kill it by spraying it with an aerosol can. Unable to see whether or not he got the spider because of a blown light bulb, he decided to use a cigarette lighter to light up the room. Unfortunately, a combination of the gas fumes and the cigarette lighter caused an explosion so strong the man was blown off his feet and through a door. Sadly, the man suffered flash burns to his head, legs and torso. It appears he will be okay even though he was not able to kill the spider. Moral of this story is simple. Aerosol sprays and fire DO NOT MIX! Be careful!

Unplug more of the story here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails


Comments are closed.

Don't worry. We hate spam. We will protect your personal information.
Read our privacy policy