“Curls. Consciousness. Curves. Vegan. Lover.” These are the words that Aisha Thalia uses to describe herself. If we were asked to take on the task of explaining what we see when we look at photos of her, we would easily conclude that she’s pretty and sexy with a head full of beautiful curls. After learning more about her, she’s so much more.
At first glance, Aisha Thalia looks like any other aspiring glamour model. She’s been featured in many magazines as well as commercials, films and music videos. What sets her apart is the girl has beauty and brains. Ms. Aisha completed her master’s degree in education from the University of Pittsburgh by age 22. That’s sexy, right?
Aisha passions include nutrition, vegan awareness, natural hair care, acting, and fighting against homelessness. Aisha also runs a youth environmental group and sponsors an art club for children. She uses her platform as an actress and activist to educate society about community as well as global issues. Not bad for a girl this hot.
In her own words, below are 22 answers/facts about her:
1. YES, I’m a mommy to a beautiful little girl. I respect her privacy and she won’t be posted on this account. She’s a vegetarian and very healthy. I wasn’t vegan yet when she was born. When I have more kids one day, ill still be vegan. I did breastfeed her.
2. I’m very sensitive. Be kind.
3. I’m also very crazy. Be careful.
4. I work with kids when I’m not doing stuff in the entertainment world. I have a masters degree in education.
5. I do wear and own actual clothes when needed.
6. Bikinis make me happy.
7. Nudity/small clothing isn’t an issue to me. My mommy was a hippie and us walking around naked was just fine. Don’t judge me because I don’t judge you. 🙂
8. I’m basically a jukebox of all hip hop knowledge. I like the music you don’t hear on the radio. Old school is best.
9. Yes, I still get all the protein I need without eating animals.
10. I’m a lovvvvver. I believe in happily ever after. 11. I’m scared of one thing: Roaches. But I wouldn’t kill one. It’s mean.
12. Sex is great. Making love is better. Wait for that.
13. The best vegan protein powder is vanilla flavored sun warrior rice protein. IMO.
14. I smile A LOT. I’m nice to everyone I meet.
15. I hate clubs.
16. My idea of a perfect date is a beach picnic at sunset.
17. I use currently Marc Anthony curl products. I use a bunch more and will post them all on my new website.
18. I like thrift shops and don’t own very many expensive things besides my cars.
19. I don’t like Instagram thugs. I block people with no issue. Positivity only.
20. Kindness is the motto. Try it. Pay it forward. You’ll make a huge difference in someone’s day.
21. I hate cardio. Seriously. I don’t do much of it because I lose too much weight. But I stay active.
22. I don’t use “waist trainers” and I won’t. Please don’t ask me to promote them. I use veggies.
Want to see more of Aisha? Take the jump over to her official website aishathalia.com. While over there make sure to check out some of her cool articles. You can also follow her on Twitter at @aishathalia and check out her Instagram page.